“Rhythms of Life celebrates World Homeless Day”
“ It is fantastic that World Homeless Day highlights the problems of homelessness across the globe, but for Rhythms of Life and the people we provide food and support for every day of the year is a homeless day” – Andrew Faris, CEO
Andrew Faris on anti-homeless spikes
“I was interviewed this week by Russian TV who wanted my response to the decision by a luxury block of flats in South London to install metal ‘spikes’ to deter the homeless from sleeping there “- Andrew Faris, CEO.
Community Cafe NOW OPEN in Hackney.
The Community Cafe is now up and running, serving food parcels Sundays to Thursday, and hot meals on Firday and Saturday. Serving time are 16:30 to 18:30.
An amount as small as £1 can help towards our core costs and help us feed someone in need.
In order to keep helping Hackney’s homeless, Rhythms of Life is relying on in-kind donations of clothes and food.
Want to arrange a pub quiz or a cake sale? Help us raise funds to keep supporting Hackney’s homeless
We have got lots of amazing volunteering opportunities in our Community Cafe and Office.
- Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, and you feed him for life'.,
- Hi everyone!!! this is our good mode for Tuesday!Collecting food for ours food parcel at Hackney!! #selfie#London#hackney#rhythmsOfLife,
- Just amazing http://t.co/ub278wDCsi,
- Our volunteers making cozier the Community Cafe. Aren't them lovely?? #Rhythmsoflife#Charity#Homeless#HelpThem# http://t.co/ZlqJMvQ5FU,
- Rhythms of Life providing information to homeless around our charity in Hackney borough. For your… http://t.co/Sey7V6iqyi,
- Last weekend volunteers Rhythms of Life have been in our Community Cafe cooking hot meals 4homeless. HAPPY MONDAY!!! http://t.co/1qu5Lu2hmt,
- Those three guys from #Bergencountyacademies#NewJersey were collecting food from EAT. for homeless… http://t.co/X5dhB0pd3x,
- Last Friday, We had as guests in #Rhythmsoflife a group of young students from #Newjersey#U.S.A. It… http://t.co/pet5EJjNAm,
- https://t.co/0uiu8uTlxE #homelessness,
Sign-up to our Newsletter
Enter your email to subscribe to the Rhythms of Life Newsletter.