“Rhythms of Life celebrates World Homeless Day”
“ It is fantastic that World Homeless Day highlights the problems of homelessness across the globe, but for Rhythms of Life and the people we provide food and support for every day of the year is a homeless day” – Andrew Faris, CEO
Andrew Faris on anti-homeless spikes
“I was interviewed this week by Russian TV who wanted my response to the decision by a luxury block of flats in South London to install metal ‘spikes’ to deter the homeless from sleeping there “- Andrew Faris, CEO.
Community Cafe opening in Hackney, August 2014
We are really excited that we will be providing hot meals five days a week and food parcels seven days a week to the homeless and rough sleepers of Hackney in our new Community Cafe, 36 Matthias Road, London N16 8QD.
An amount as small as £1 can help towards our core costs and help us feed someone in need.
In order to keep helping Hackney’s homeless, Rhythms of Life is relying on in-kind donations of clothes and food.
Want to arrange a pub quiz or a cake sale? Help us raise funds to keep supporting Hackney’s homeless
We have got lots of amazing volunteering opportunities in our Community Cafe and Office.
- Good morning London! Christmas season is upon us, if you're feeling generous please donate to our charity any used items or food at our caf.,
- RT @johnlewisretail: This morning we cut the ribbon to officially open our new shop at St Pancras International! http://t.co/L1vLymHLt5,
- RT @johnlewisretail: Our Birthday bear is today celebrating with some retail therapy in Southampton #LewisTheBear http://t.co/UkQpzIDZGQ,
- Do you like cooking? Well you should come by our #Hackney community caf and volunteer with our soup kitchen! #Londonhomeless,
- RT @VolunteersWeek: "There’s been an increase in the number of organisations that rely on volunteering... struggling" http://t.co/xdA5gwzBrF #volunteer,
- our charity is looking for a volunteer chefs and helps with our soup kitchen in hackney! check out http://t.co/YnLCn33sWU for more! #london,
- Need food? Cold? Need advice or help? Check out our community caf in Hackney. Helping the homeless is what we do #londonhomeless#hackney,
- Our charity is always looking for volunteers. Check out http://t.co/YnLCn33sWU #teamlondon#homeless#london#homelessinlondon,
Sign-up to our Newsletter
Enter your email to subscribe to the Rhythms of Life Newsletter.