Our Fundraising Event
Saturday 13th September at Ryan’s Bar, Stoke Newington
Andrew Faris on anti-homeless spikes
“I was interviewed this week by Russian TV who wanted my response to the decision by a luxury block of flats in South London to install metal ‘spikes’ to deter the homeless from sleeping there “- Andrew Faris, CEO.
Community Cafe opening in Hackney, August 2014
We are really excited that we will be providing hot meals five days a week and food parcels seven days a week to the homeless and rough sleepers of Hackney in our new Community Cafe, 36 Matthias Road, London N16 8QD.
An amount as small as £1 can help towards our core costs and help us feed someone in need.
In order to keep helping Hackney’s homeless, Rhythms of Life is relying on in-kind donations of clothes and food.
Want to arrange a pub quiz or a cake sale? Help us raise funds to keep supporting Hackney’s homeless
We have got lots of amazing volunteering opportunities in our Community Cafe and Office.
- Come and join us at Ryans Bar, @ryansn16, on the 13th September for a FUNdraising night of music https://t.co/6XzTDlUXnd,
- Rhythms of Life International: http://t.co/w4DerCFbT9 via @YouTube,
- BBC News - Copenhagen's keeper of the homeless grave http://t.co/7GQa6zrwl9,
- RT @VolunteersWeek: "The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy" Kalu Ndukwe Kalu,
- Thanks to @sainsburys #Dalston for donating wonderful food to our @RhythmsOfLife Community Cafe! http://t.co/qZ6417h0st,
- A million thanks to @sainsburys for donating food to #RhythmsofLife! http://t.co/tIuO7FHvXz,
- Hairdresser hopes to help homeless with charity cutting service (From Bucks Free Press) http://t.co/iKCRemGE7x,
- #FactFriday Help Rhythms of Life conquer homelessness and sign up as a volunteer today!!! http://t.co/BjENvni44E http://t.co/LQaiEJiPmw,
Sign-up to our Newsletter
Enter your email to subscribe to the Rhythms of Life Newsletter.